Agile Coach (M/F/D)
I am an AGILE COACH.
What is your superpower?
As an Agile Coach for our value streams, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I drive the agile mindset throughout the Digital Hangar and coach teams to improve development and delivery processes and support them in our collaborative effort to develop the next era of digitally enhanced traveling.
What I’ll do.
- I am a coach and mentor for all teams, Scrum Master, Product Owner, and management
- I am responsible for managing and optimizing Digital Hangar’s agile development and delivery processes on the program / value stream level OR jointly with the agile coach community
- I am an ambassador for agile values and teach an agile mindset and frameworks
- I am a collaborator by heart, with a strong sense of empathy and equipped with extraordinary communication skills helping me to clarify upcoming methodological and technological issues
- I am facilitating collaboration and handovers between different Digital Hangar product teams and escort projects from idea to delivery (e.g., as Release Train Engineer)
- I am supporting the Product Manager to identify value streams and maximize delivered value
- I am driven by continuous improvement and fostering new, creative solutions
- I work pragmatically, love to remove impediments, and support teams to deliver high-quality solutions with speed
- I am an active member of the Lufthansa Group Agile Community
- I work in an international environment with a diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 5 years of experience as an Agile Coach or Release Train Engineer
- I am solution-oriented with a natural communication talent
- I live the agile mindset and have profound expertise in implementing and fostering agility in cross-functional teams
- I am willing to be onsite 1-2 times per week
- Knowledge of software-development processes, dependencies, and digital products, as well as methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, SAFe, OKRs, and Design Thinking
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of the English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster, which helps me to move and motivate my teams
- Servant leader – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by coaching the Digital Hangar value streams towards the agile generation of creative ideas and facilitate to bring them into delivering customer value in a fast-changing environment
- People-minded – I love to empower people and make them successful
- Passionate – agility is not only a phrase for me, it is my passion and the basis of my everyday work
- Mastermind – juggling with various teams and partners and managing goals and risks while coaching the teams is what I am here for
- Driven by improvement – I strive to support and coach my teams towards excellence by driving agile transformation and the agile mindset – because I know they can achieve it
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.