What I’ll do.
- Define and establish clear governance models, processes and guidelines for the operation of both products and platforms, ensuring streamlined, compliant, standardized, efficient and effective operations.
- Lead the Application Operation CoP to drive engagement, participation, and knowledge sharing among members.
- Collaborate with nearshore and offshore application support teams to integrate these governance models effectively across all operations.
- Ensure the application operation standards and guidelines are applied.
- Manage the community’s online presence on the Digital Hangar teams, including the creation of content and maintaining the community platform.
- Create and promote learning opportunities, such as webinars and training sessions, to enhance members’ knowledge and skills. Develop the members of the community.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and execute the CoP’s strategy and vision, including identifying focus areas and prioritizing activities for aviation digitalization.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders across the Lufthansa Group to identify opportunities for collaboration and knowledge sharing also outside the Digital Hangar
What I’ll need.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Over 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role focused on application operations, ITSM processes, modern system reliability engineering (SRE)and digitalization.
- Proven ability in working effectively with nearshore and offshore teams, ensuring the seamless integration of governance standards.
- A deep understanding of the DevSecOps mindset, valuing collaborative and continuous enhancement within the operational scope.
- An understanding of the cloud-based platforms like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Strong facilitation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to balance idealism with practicality and to find realistic solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in leading, motivating, coaching, and developing people and teams.
- Deep knowledge of methodologies and frameworks like ITIL, Scrum, Kanban and OKRs
- An agile mindset, commitment to continuous learning, and a drive for promoting clear, effective operational governance across global teams.
- Very good command of English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I do not wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster.
- Entrepreneur – I am a visionary and I am focused on the current challenges at the same time, I love to make decisions with sounding of experts and maximize the outcome of the organization.
- Servant leader – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships.
- People minded – I love to empower people and make them successful.
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, for my own personal understanding and for the people around me.
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback.
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Groups customers as smooth as possible.
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.