What I’ll do.
- I make sure the development teams work efficiently and successfully
- I built a community to foster exchange and alignment between backend developers
- I support, motivate and inspire their work
- I analyze, streamline and evolve the existing backend development practices
- I design and deliver efficient and comprehensive best practices, standards, patterns, and building blocks
- I make architectural decisions, perform code reviews, take on difficult software development tasks, and develop proof of concepts (PoC) for new technologies and solution approaches
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience with cross-functional and intercultural teams in a scaled agile environment
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in Software Development of Backend and Cloud systems
- Relevant experience in developing digital products in the context of e.g. eCommerce
- Strong ability to structure complex software development issues, prioritize accordingly and facilitate between different parties
- Strong communication skills and can easily facilitate discussions and analyses between different stakeholders and teams
- I can stand my ground and are able to achieve alignment up and down the organization with my various stakeholders
- Experience in leading, motivating, coaching, and developing people and teams
- A desire and openness to learning and continuous improvement, both of myself and my team members
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I do not wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- People person – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.