I am a CONTROLLER.
What is your superpower?
As a CONTROLLER, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I support, consult and work together with our internal business partners in all financial aspects to develop the next era of digitally enhanced travelling.
What I’ll do.
- I support and consult the value streams in delivering value for our customers
- I design, implement and and ensure financial processes for the organization
- I ensure proper quality in all financial processes such as Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting
- I take care and maintain financial background processes
- It is my responsibility to ensure internal cost allocation to our value streams and projects
- I work pragmatically and support the organization to deliver high-quality solutions with speed
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as a Controller or similar position
- Profound knowledge of accounting and controlling
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO and MS Office
- Strong ability to structure complex issues, prioritize accordingly and facilitate between different parties
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- People person – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.