Junior/Senior DevOps Engineer (M/F/D)
I am a JUNIOR/SENIOR DevOps ENGINEER.
What is your superpower?
As a Junior/Senior DevOps Engineer for our team, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I am creating and implementing system software to analyze data for our Feature Teams and take part in our collaborative effort to develop the next era of digitally enhanced traveling.
What I’ll do.
- I will be sharing responsibilities for supporting and maintaining our existing CI/CD tools and infrastructure
- I contribute to the setup of new development tools and infrastructures and configure them according to the needs of our product teams
- I facilitate product teams by increasing their level of automation and CI/CD capabilities
- I guide product teams with the proper use of the tool stack for testing, code quality and security analysis, monitoring, and deployment
- I work with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes, principles, and guardrails
- I create documentation of all the above and keep it up to date
- I coordinate and actively contribute to the DevSecOps & Engineering community
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 2 years of experience (for a junior role)
- I have at least 5 years of experience (for a senior role)
- Hands-on experience with setting up end-to-end CI/CD toolchains, including code repositories with approval workflows (e.g., Git), deployment pipelines (e.g., with Azure DevOps), test automation (e.g., JUnit, Cypress), and code analysis/security tools (e.g., SonarCloud, CheckMarx)
- Experience working in a cloud infrastructure organization (preferred Azure)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and containerization (Kubernetes, Helm)
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Cloud)
- Experience in different scripting languages (e.g., Bash, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of common processes of agile software development and API-based architectures
- Experience with the implementation and maintenance of an internal developer platform (e.g., Backstage) is a plus
- Very good command of the English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and to engage with others as well as communicate with stakeholders
- Innovative – I contribute to the team with my creative and high impact ideas and bring them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Groups customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.