What I’ll do.
- Content Management incl. planning, production, and orchestration of contents for digital owned channels
- Execute content editing in German and/or English according to digital communication principles
- Design information and orchestrate along the customer journey
- Consult and improve content and user experience together with business owner, product owner, and cross functional teams (developers, designers, editorial team)
- Coordinate requests and prioritize according to business criticality
- Steer internal and external service providers
- Apply airline know how & understanding of target audiences to build business rules for reaching selected target groups
- Follow communication guidelines, incorporating brand guidelines from multiple airlines
What I’ll need.
- 3+ years’ experience in communications or marketing ideally within an agile environment
- Excellent editing skills, both in German and English
- Expert knowhow on content orchestration across digital channels and strong understanding of digital communication principles
- High analytical skills to model information flows achieving a more human-centric and empathic communication experience
- Experience in working in CMS with templates, ideally knowledge of Miro and Jira
- High organizational skills and highly capable to reduce complexity
- Very good collaborative spirit towards cross functional and agile teams
- A strong drive and willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I do not wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- People person – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
flying around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
in case I have to move for me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
mobile office and flexible working hours.
in the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.