Junior/Senior Frontend Developer (M/F/D)
I am a JUNIOR/SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER.
What is your superpower?
As a Junior/Senior Frontend Developer, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I develop intuitive user interfaces that meet our customers’ needs and, therefore, take part in our collaborative effort to create the next era of digitally enhanced travelling.
What I’ll do:
- I develop web interfaces that excite our customers
- I will be responsible for developing web products with best customer experience
- Together with my team, I make sure that our digital products and services meet the standards of software development
- I work on the automation of all technical processes, including CI/CD
- I work in an agile environment and collaborate actively with stakeholders
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need:
- I have at least 2 years of experience as a frontend developer (for a junior role)
- I have at least 5 years of experience as a frontend developer (for a senior role)
- I can quickly learn new frameworks and I am curious about new technologies
- I have practical knowledge of design & UX patterns
- I am experienced with workflow tools (Jira)
- I have experience with Continuous Integration
- I work with a disciplined and detailed approach to develop, test and document clean code
- I have knowledge in common processes of agile software development
- I have a deep understanding of different stakeholders’ needs and can provide and communicate different technical solutions
- I can make important decisions with high impact in a short period of time
- I have a very good command of English language
Who I am:
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and to engage with others
- Supporting experiments – I encourage my team to try new things with a test-measure-learn approach – that’s what makes us better. Failures are a starting point for learning together!
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.