Junior/Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer (M/F/D)
I am a JUNIOR/SENIOR FULL-STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
What is your superpower?
As a Junior/Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I develop software that excites our customers and, therefore, take part in our collaborative effort to create the next era of digitally enhanced travelling.
What I’ll do:
- I’m part of a product team that owns and manages all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support)
- I contribute to the front-end and back-end development of a Digital Hangar product
- I design, build, and maintain API infrastructure that allows for modern integration methods between applications
- I work pragmatically and support my team to deliver high-quality solutions to our customers
- I communicate technical ideas and set the direction for the team’s product with a focus on delivering customer value
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience as a full stack web engineer (for a junior role)
- At least 5 years of experience as a full stack web engineer (for a senior role)
- Deep experience with building microservices and RESTful APIs in Java (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Webflux) and/or .NET
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools and processes (e.g., Git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance and secure software development (e.g., unit testing, functional testing, static code analysis)
- Some knowledge of cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure
- Some knowledge of cloud storage, databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), distributed message brokers and/or distributed event-streaming platforms
- Demonstrable ability to work in cross-functional DevOps teams
- Very good command of the English language
Who I am:
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and to engage with others
- Supporting experiments – I encourage my team to try new things with a test-measure-learn approach – that’s what makes us better. Failures are a starting point for learning together!
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.