Junior/Senior iOS Developer (M/F/D)
I am an JUNIOR/SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER.
What is your superpower?
As an Senior iOS Developer for our team, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I love to create smart, attractive, and engaging apps and take part in our collaborative effort to develop the next era of digitally enhanced traveling.
What I’ll do.
- I will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the iOS mobile application
- I make sure no regression bugs occur by conducting automated tests
- Together with my team, we make sure that the app meets the standards of software development and the newest design approaches
- Finding creative solutions for technological requirements
- Further development of existing systems and processes
- I handle the stakeholder requirements in an agile way and collaborate with partners
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Swift and PromiseKit
- Practical knowledge of design & UX patterns
- Experience with workflow tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience in communication with REST API
- Disciplined and detailed approach to developing, testing and documenting clean code
- Knowledge of common processes of agile software development
- Passion for mobile development
- A deep understanding of different stakeholders’ needs and ability to provide and communicate different technical solutions
- Experience in Continuous Integration (Git, Azure DevOps)
- I have the ability to take important decisions with high impact in a short period of time
- Very good command of the English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and engage with others as well as communicate with stakeholders
- Innovative – I contribute to the team with my creative and high-impact ideas and bring them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.