What I’ll do.
- I assess possible IT Security risks in the Digital Hangar environment and develop countermeasures
- I conduct research regarding the current trends and developments in IT Security technologies
- I define security requirements for interfaces, processes, SW development and related technology and operate tools to ensure security in this area
- I constantly improve the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ensure ISO 27000 certification
- I engage in and organize security trainings and ensure that my Hangar team is aware of possible risks and knows how to react to IT security threats
- I am the main contact person for all questions regarding the IT Security
- I align our IT Security strategy with the developer teams and ensure a transparent implementation
- I support audits (internal and external) on implemented IT security measures
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 2 years of experience as an IT Security Expert
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of Software Development or/and Quality Assurance
- I have a profound understanding of IT Security technologies on their functional level
- I can transfer security requirements out of risk analysis and thread model results into both system and functional levels
- Practical understanding of web application security issues
- Working knowledge of common security tools (fuzzers, Burp Pro, SonarQube, Checkmarx, etc.)
- Understanding of main security-related activities in development such as Security Requirements gathering, Risk Assessment, Security Code Review
- Knowledge about standards: OWASP ASVS, OWASP Top 10, CWE Top 25
- I can analyze and identify possible IT Security issues and can develop appropriate IT Security technologies to resolve them
- Azure Policies, Azure Defender for Cloud is a plus
- Container Security
- Optionally experience in areas such as ITIL, COBIT, NIST and ISO 27000x or comparable frameworks / standards
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster.
- Proactive – I don’t wait for security hazards to appear, rather constantly look for potential risks and try to solve them.
- Enabler – I am excited about the opportunity to help the Hangar team to break new ground by establishing and maintaining high security standards
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to stay calm and react fast and reasonable to threats
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and to engage with others
- Driven by security – I support my Hangar team in trying and failing by watching their back and establishing a high level of security – that’s what keeps us going. Together.
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as safe and smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.