IT/System Architect (M/F/D)
I am an IT/SYSTEM ARCHITECT.
What is your superpower?
As an IT/System Architect for our team, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I am defining the technological vision and implementing architectural features that support our Feature Teams and take part in our collaborative effort to develop the next era of digitally enhanced traveling.
What I’ll do.
- I take part in developing our future-proof, microservice-enabled IT architecture for the digital hangar
- I am responsible for identifying and prioritizing enabler features for infrastructure and architecture development activities
- Based on IT development planning and specifications, I define and develop technical architectural specifications as well as technical standards, patterns, and building blocks
- I participate in planning, evaluating, and designing the design of the system and solution alternatives
- I work closely with system-specific stakeholders, customers, and suppliers to define a high-level solution
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 2 years of experience as an IT/System Architect
- Experience in software development and ability to design microservice-based IT solution architectures in complex, legacy IT environments (incl. interfaces and data flows to the legacy environment), messaging systems like Kafka or TIBCO
- Skills in creating architectural work artifacts (e.g., appropriate UML diagrams)
- I worked with a cloud-based platforms like Microsoft Azure Cloud and/or Google Cloud
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment, as well as agile software development (SAFe)
- I have a deep understanding of different stakeholders’ needs and can provide and communicate different technical solutions also to business stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of the English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and engage with others
- Open to innovation– I try new things every day and develop innovative solutions that serve the business objectives; I share them with my team and stakeholders in a detailed and solution-oriented manner
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.