Junior/Senior Java Developer (M/F/D)
I am a JUNIOR/SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER.
What is your superpower?
As a Junior/Senior Java Developer for our team, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I am delivering key requirements for our Feature Teams and taking part in our collaborative effort to develop the next era of digitally enhanced traveling
What I’ll do.
- I am responsible for taking part in our digital product development along the customer value chain and developing new solutions as a joint effort with the Digital Hangar product teams
- I write state-of-the-art code that matches our coding standards and is valued by my peers
- I work pragmatically and support my team to deliver high-quality solutions with speed
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 2 years of experience as a Java developer (for a junior role)
- I have at least 5 years of experience as a Java developer (for a senior role)
- Worked with Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience with Microservices and RESTful services
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices in coding
- Ambitious to master the craft of software engineering by learning from others
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Expertise in software quality assurance (e.g., static code analysis, unit testing)
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar backlog management tool
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of the English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and engage with others
- Supporting experiments – I encourage my team to try new things with a test-measure-learn approach – that’s what makes us better. Failures are a starting point for learning together!
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.