What I’ll do.
- I develop and implement the procurement strategy for the Digital Hangar
- I assess the procurement requirements and align the demand with company standards & guidelines
- I actively negotiate with our suppliers, monitor the portfolio developments and engage in trend scouting in an international environment
- I determine the sourcing channels, design processes, review and approve requisitions for incoming requests
- I am responsible for strategic development of synergy effects within the framework of procurement measures
- I am the central contact for our value streams and relevant procurement departments and I am a key player in building up a nearshoring location
- I work closely with the different Lufthansa Group procurement departments to identify and leverage synergies
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 6 years of relevant work experience in the procurement area
- I have very good understanding for process design and management especially in the field of software development
- I have strong analytical skills and I am good in handling of financial topics
- I am customer-oriented with a professional communication style and negotiation talent
- I am confident to challenge the status quo, ask tough questions and design contracts from scratch
Very good command of English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I do not wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- People person – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.