Product Analyst (M/F/D)
I am a PRODUCT ANALYST.
What is your superpower?
As a PRODUCT ANALYST, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I am driving advancements in our Feature Teams and take part in our collaborative effort to develop the next era of digitally enhanced travelling.
What I’ll do.
- I am part of an end-to-end product team and together with developers, architects and a product owner create customer and commercial value for our product area
- I enable our product and feature teams to revolutionize their approach to delivery and make fast high-quality decisions
- I identify and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- I clarify business questions and test the products
- I generate actionable and in-depth business insights from our data
- I develop and drive KPIs for the products in our portfolio, and support our product teams in challenging our developments
- I detail features and user stories based on business demand
- I will be the key counterpart of our data engineers, translating Business & Analysts’ needs into data engineering requirements
What I’ll need.
- At least 2 years of experience in a digital product role
- Ability to apply my strategically strong mindset to business, product and technical challenges
- Experience in the quantitative analysis of user behavior
- Strong communication skills and ability to easily facilitate discussions and analyses between cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of software development processes, dependencies and digital products as well as methodologies and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Ownership mindset that takes care of conceptualizing, developing and maintaining clear and easy-to-understand dashboards and visualizations
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- People person – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.