What I’ll do.
- Be the point of contact for a team of nearshore operators.
- Monitor the middleware infrastructure and components, and support resolving system issues.
- Check the performance, the capacity and help forecasting the future needs in operational support.
- Provide best practices to run the system stable and smooth.
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges, and status/progress of the incidents raised.
- Help ensuring that the systems are secure, consistent, and reliable.
- Resolve issues escalated by technicians and engineers.
- Ensure data is handled, transferred, or processed according to legal and company guidelines.
What I’ll need.
- At least 5 years of experience providing support on incidents (hands on experience as operator is a plus).
- Good knowledge of networks and cloud computing.
- Good understanding of middleware technologies: APIs, Batch transfers, messaging, streaming…
- Script and Node.js; WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent.
- Experience with Tibco stack is a plus.
- Good understanding of containers architecture.
- Good understanding of security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management) is a plus.
- Knowledge in REST design and implementation and system integration (SOA is nice to have).
- Ability to manage multiple incidents / changes simultaneously.
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster, which helps me to move and motivate my teams
- Servant leader – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by coaching the Digital Hangar value streams towards the agile generation of creative ideas and facilitate to bring them into delivering customer value in a fast-changing environment
- People minded – I love to empower people and make them successful
- Passionate – agility is not only a phrase for me, it is my passion and basis of my everyday work
- Mastermind – juggling with various teams and partners and managing goals and risks while coaching the teams is what I am here for
- Driven by improvement – I strive to support and coach my teams towards excellence by driving agile transformation and the agile mindset – because I know, they can achieve it
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
flying around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
in case I have to move for me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
mobile office and flexible working hours.
in the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.