What I’ll do.
- I am responsible for taking part in our digital product development, evaluating the current and developing new solutions as a joint effort with the Digital Hangar product teams
- I provide technical guidance to product owners and make technical decisions and alternatives that contribute to the long-term IT goals of the company
- I design the solution architectures together with my team and present them to all the management levels in a detailed and goal-oriented manner
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I have at least 2 years of experience as a Solution Architect,
- Experience in front- & back-end software development and understanding of complex, microservice-based architectures in legacy environments
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL Database
- I worked with a cloud-based platform like Microsoft Azure Cloud and have experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- I worked with messaging systems like TIBCO and Kafka
- I have experience in creating architectural artifacts (e.g., diagrams)
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- I have a deep understanding of different stakeholders’ needs and can provide and communicate different technical solutions to business stakeholders
- I am willing to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of the English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and engage with others
- Open to innovation– With my team, I try new things every day, and develop innovative solutions that serve the business objectives; my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.