What I’ll do.
- I contribute to the overall branding strategy and positioning of the Digital Hangar community with a strong focus on tech topics, internally and externally communicate the Digital Hangar tech strategy, vision and projects on all relevant channels
- I consolidate relevant tech-related information and create content (text, visuals, etc.)
- I ensure a tech-oriented appearance of the Digital Hangar’s external presence, based on benchmarks within and beyond the industry.
- I keep up to date with tech trends and represent the Digital Hangar in relevant online and offline communities
- I prepare and execute virtual and in-person communication formats for employees, leaders and stakeholders
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team in multiple locations.
What I’ll need.
- Strong understanding of communication principles, coupled with a strong drive and the ability to create high-value communication activities
- 3+ years’ experience in communications or marketing within an agile environment
- Excellent writer for spoken language, both in German and English
- Knowledge of software development languages, tools and processes, including domain-specific vocabulary typically used in tech communities.
- Knowledge of of , agile methodologies typically used to develop digital products
- Ability to translate technical topics into a language that is understandable for various audience
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and networking skills
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- People person – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.