Working Student (M/F/D)
I am a Working Student.
What is your superpower?
As a WORKING STUDENT for our team, I am a key player in delivering real impact in digitizing the travel experience of numerous clients of the Lufthansa Group. I am supporting in setting up and shaping the future of Digital Hangar within the Digital Hangar Company building team, a Community of Practice (CoP) or one of the Value Streams.
What I’ll do.
- I support our Company building team in strategy development, (employer) branding & marketing of the Digital Hangar
- I foster the culture development and respective activities
- I support in administrative tasks and recruiting activities
- I assist in concrete projects by applying project management skills, agile/innovation methodologies (Design Thinking etc.) or digital skills
- I drive the community building (e.g.with universities, startups, other companies)
- I take over tasks and responsibilities within our CoPs or Value Streams
- I work pragmatically and support my team to deliver high quality solutions with speed
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need.
- I am a student of business administration, economics or business informatics – ideally with an existing degree and advanced/master studies with a focus on entrepreneurship or innovation/ technology
- I will be enrolled during the whole period of the working student contract
- I have first internship or professional full-time experience
- I am able to use my strong communication skills to ensure effective, open and trusting communication
- Structured way of working, team skills and strong organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and O365
- I have desirable first experience in project management and use of methods
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a “doer” mentality
- Very good command of English language
Who I am.
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- People person – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and clearly structure it both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines (after 6 months).
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.