Agile Community of Practice Lead (M/F/D)
I am a AGILE COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE LEAD. What is your superpower?
As an Agile Community of Practice Lead for the Digital Hangar, I drive the agile mindset throughout the Digital Hangar and enable our operating model to work based on the agile methodology. I make sure that our teams are empowered to drive change and transform the digital travel experience.
What I’ll do:
- I shape and set the standards for agile ways of working within the Digital Hangar, enabling the teams to thrive in delivering the next era of digital customer experience
- I am responsible for bringing the agile values, mindset and methodology into the Digital Hangar operating model (i.e., bottom-up and top-down)
- I am responsible for managing and optimizing the Digital Hangar’s agile development processes
- I lead the Community of Practice “Agile Methods and Steering” at the Digital Hangar, which comprises all scrum masters and agile coaches in the Digital Hangar operating model
- I measure the overall outcome of the Digital Hangar by establishing agile steering methods, such as OKRs
- I work closely with the Digital Hangar business development and Finance teams to establish governance and steering mechanisms as well as lean portfolio management
What I’ll need:
- At least 5 years of experience in an agile work environment, preferably in a leadership role in a technology-driven and/or start-up like company
- Experience in „Agile at Scale“ and experience in transforming an organization into agile, product-centric ways of working
- Strong ability to structure complex issues, prioritize accordingly and facilitate between different parties
- Strong communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions and analyses between different stakeholders and teams
- I can stand my ground and am able to achieve alignment up and down the organization with my various stakeholders
- Experience in leading, motivating, coaching, and developing people and teams, as well as practical knowledge of coaching tools in team management
- Deep knowledge of methodologies and frameworks like SAFe, SaS, LeSS, Scrum, Kanban and OKRs
- Very good command of English language
Who I am:
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Entrepreneur – I am a visionary and I am focused on the current challenges at the same time, I love to make decisions with sounding of experts and maximize the outcome of my value stream
- Servant leader – I enjoy a diverse portfolio of people around me, and excel in communicating effectively while maintaining close relationships
- People minded – I love to empower people and make them successful
- Curious – When I engage with something new, I am eager to quickly understand and structure it clearly, both for my own personal understanding and for the people around me
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Travel Enthusiast – I love to take a huge part in making the travel experience of Lufthansa Group’s customers as smooth as possible
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.