What I’ll do.
- I am responsible for taking part in our digital product development along the customer value chain and develop new solutions as a joint effort with the Digital Hangar product teams
- I write state of the art code that matches our coding standards and is valued by my peers
- I work pragmatically and support my team to deliver high quality solutions with speed
- I work in an international environment with a highly diverse team
What I’ll need:
- I have at least 5 years of experience as a Java developer
- Experience with Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience with Microservices and RESTful services
- Well-founded knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding
- Ambitious to master the craft of software engineering by learning from others
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSql databases
- Expertise in software quality assurance (e.g., static code analysis, unit testing)
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar backlog management tool
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Willingness to expand my comfort zone by sometimes leaving it
- Very good command of English language
Who I am:
- Self-starter – I don’t wait for others to get started. My self-driven attitude is my natural energy booster
- Inventor – I am excited about the opportunity to break new ground by generating creative ideas and bringing them into action in a fast-changing environment
- Brave – No matter how complex the situation is, my strength is to experiment with different solutions and to learn continuously from the feedback
- Collaborative – I love to share my knowledge and to engage with others
It’s not just a job. It’s a package of so much more.
that enable me to fly around the world with friends and family in Lufthansa Group Airlines.
from my team lead and peers, incl. mentoring and an individual development plan.
For me and my family, incl. support in visa and official matters.
gives me flexibility to create my workday however it fits my needs – at the office with my teammates or at home.
In the greatest team, with a start-up spirit, integrated into the largest European airline group to revolutionize travel.
attractive benefits from a partner network with >15 partners for discounts, memberships and much more.